Jitterbug(Single Time Swing) is the East Coast Swing without the triple step.
Smooth Lindy is derived from the Lindy Hop. It became popular in the late 30s and early 40s. In doing the Smooth Lindy the leader is more stationary, also there are more slide steps and it does have the whip pattern.
- DVIDA Bronze Jitterbug (Lindy Hop) Syllabus$39.00
- Anyone Can Dance Single Time Swing (Jitterbug)$19.00
- Intermediate II Lindy Smooth Style$39.00
- Advanced Lindy Smooth Style$39.00
- Shim Sham Shimmy$19.95
- Beginning Balboa$34.95
- Intermediate Balboa$34.95
- Advanced I Balboa$34.95