If you find that you constantly refer to the website to look at the DVIDA manuals & videos, you should add a shortcut to your home screen. This is a great way to get quick access to the website. It’s very easy to do and by adding this shortcut icon, you’ll never have to type in the URL again.
Here’s how on iOS:
- Go the www.DanceVision.com.
- Tap the Share button. It’s the icon that looks like a box with and arrow shooting out the top.
- Scroll through the options and tap “Add to Home Screen”. See image
- Give the icon a name. A window will appear that allows you to edit the name of the website. Press Add.
Here’s how on Android:
- Go to www.DanceVision.com
- Tap the three dots at the top-right of the Chrome window.
- Select Add to Home Screen.
- Edit Name, then select Add.
An icon for Dance Vision will now appear on your Home screen like an app. So the next time you’re at the studio and need to review some Tango figures, you’ll be able to quickly get to the website. Happy Dancing!