Frequently Asked Questions
What happened to the DVIDA App?
Support was discontinued for the DVIDA App in 2018. If you have an active subscription, you may continue to use the app. We however will no longer offer technical support or update the content. We strongly recommend that you cancel the DVIDA App and move to our new Dance Vision app.
How do I cancel my DVIDA App subscription?
Subscription with iOS
- Go to Settings > [select your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to authenticate your Apple ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap DVIDA Magazine & Dance Syllabus.
- Tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription.
Subscription with Google Play
- Launch the Google Play Store.
- Tap Menu ( the 3 line icon) > Subscriptions.
- Select DVIDA Magazine & Dance Syllabus
- From this screen, you can cancel your subscription
The NEW Dance Vision App
A DanceVision subscription is required to access videos via the NEW Dance Vision App
Sign up today and get 30 Days FREE! $9.99/month after 30 days. Cancel anytime.
iOS Download– https://apple.co/2Ii96V0
Android Download – https://bit.ly/2MsHfqv
How does the New app differ from the DVIDA App?
- You can access the entire Dance Vision Library on the new Dance Vision App. You choose the plan the best fits your needs.
- You can download videos while connected to Wi-Fi on the new Dance Vision App and watch later. The number of titles you can download is dependent upon the available storage space on your device.
- You can access your subscription on both iOS & Android devices
Can I still watch my downloads if I close my account?
No. Once your subscription expires, any downloaded titles will no longer be available to watch.
What is Comp Buddy?
Comp Buddy offers access to live & archived Ballroom competitions. Receive notifications of live results, heat lists & more through the app.