Frequently Asked Questions
What happened to the DVIDA App?
Tech support was discontinued for the DVIDA App in 2018. If you have an active subscription, you may have noticed a lot of glitches. We strongly advise you to make the switch to our new app. You’ll get the same great content plus a lot more!
How do I cancel my DVIDA App subscription?
Subscription with iOS
- Go to Settings > [select your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to authenticate your Apple ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap DVIDA Magazine & Dance Syllabus.
- Tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription.
Subscription with Google Play
- Launch the Google Play Store.
- Tap Menu ( the 3 line icon) > Subscriptions.
- Select DVIDA Magazine & Dance Syllabus
- From this screen, you can cancel your subscription
The NEW Dance Vision App
A DanceVision subscription is required to access videos via the NEW Dance Vision App
Sign up today and get 30 Days FREE! $9.99/month after 30 days. Cancel anytime.
iOS Download– https://apple.co/2Ii96V0
Android Download – https://bit.ly/2MsHfqv
How does the New app differ from the DVIDA App?
- You can access the entire Dance Vision Library on the new Dance Vision App. You choose the plan the best fits your needs.
- You can download videos while connected to Wi-Fi on the new Dance Vision App and watch later. The number of titles you can download is dependent upon the available storage space on your device.
- You can access your subscription on both iOS & Android devices
Can I still watch my downloads if I close my account?
No. Once your subscription expires, any downloaded titles will no longer be available to watch.
What is Comp Buddy?
Comp Buddy offers access to live & archived Ballroom competitions. Receive notifications of live results, heat lists & more through the app.