Dance Vision Inc, respects your privacy. Please be assured, we do not sell, rent, or misuse your personal information.
This privacy statement applies to the iOS app and Android app of:Wayne Eng
9081 West Sahara Ave Ste 190
Las Vegas NV 89117
- Phone (702) 256-3830
- Email [email protected]
While you agree to use the DVIDA app you will not hold Dance Vision, Inc accountable if any injuries are obtained. Please always perform dance moves under the instruction of a trained professional. The use of this app is for entertainment purposes only.
My app keeps freezing or I get an alert that says I need to update the app.
iOS Phone or iPad
- Uninstall the app from your device. Open the App Store app, then tap Today at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap or your photo in the upper-right hand corner, then tap Purchased.
- Tap “Not on this [device].”
- Find the DVIDA Syllabus & Magazine, then tap . The app downloads to your device.
- Launch the App then click on Subscribe for Full Access and click RESTORE.
Android Phone or Tablet
- Uninstall the app from your device. Visit the Google Play Store.
- Tap menu (the 3 Line Icon).
- Tap on My Apps & Games.
- Tap on Library Tab.
- Reinstall DVIDA Syllabus & Magazine.
- Launch the App then click on Subscribe for Full Access and click RESTORE. This should resolve the issue you are experiencing.
How to fix no sound on the app
1. Check the mute button & volume
- The button on the side of the device should be flipped up or towards the screen. If you have a protective case on your phone, you may need to remove it.
- If you have a newer iPad, open Control Center by sliding your finger up from the very bottom of the screen to reveal a menu. Make sure to actually drag from the very bottom of the screen; you can even drag up from the outer edge of the screen to make sure you latch on to the bottom. Look for the mute button. It’s muted if it’s highlighted; just tap it once to unmute the iPad. The mute button looks like a bell (it might have a slash through it on some iPads).
2. Make sure the sounds are not locked
- Click “Settings”, then “Sounds”. Scroll down to see “Lock Sounds” and verify it is green (turned on).
How do I cancel my subscription?
Subscription with iOS
- Go to Settings > [select your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to authenticate your Apple ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap DVIDA Magazine & Dance Syllabus.
- Tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Subscription with Google Play
- Launch the Google Play Store.
- Tap Menu ( the 3 line icon) > Subscriptions.
- Select DVIDA Magazine & Dance Syllabus
- From this screen, you can cancel your subscription