Weekly Blog Feed:
- A Guide to Kids Hair Styles for Ballroom Danceby Alise Borne on January 16, 2023 at 5:07 pm
Ballroom hair can seem daunting…especially when doing hair for your own children or students! Check out tutorials on our favorite styles and learn why we think they work so well!
- How to Dance Lindy Hopby Alise Borne on January 12, 2023 at 10:50 pm
The Lindy Hop is a swing dance that originated in the 1920s and has continued to be enjoyed by dancers all over the world. The dance is characterized by its energetic, joyful, and playful style, and it is typically danced to swing or jazz music.
- How To Dance Salsaby Alise Borne on January 12, 2023 at 10:48 pm
Salsa is a popular and energetic Latin dance that originated in Cuba and has since spread to become a staple in the international dance scene. It is characterized by its fast footwork and energetic movements, as well as its use of quick turns and hip action. Here is a breakdown of the basic steps and timing for dancing salsa.
- 8 Reasons Why Kids Should Danceby Alise Borne on December 27, 2022 at 4:38 pm
While we don’t think it needs much convincing, there are proven reasons why your kids should try dance. Read on to find out more!
- How to Dance Paso Dobleby Alise Borne on December 27, 2022 at 3:51 am
Paso Doble is a dramatic Latin dance that originated in Spain and has since become a popular ballroom dance around the world. It is characterized by its strong, bold movements and its use of dramatic arm and body postures to tell the story of the Spanish bullfight. Here is a breakdown of the basic steps and timing for dancing the International Latin Paso Doble.