Dance Vision presents the DVIDA App!
FREE TOOLS Including:
-Access to American Style and International Style Bronze/Silver/Gold step list, progress notes for each step.
-Dance manuals with videos for the first step of each dance style at Bronze, Silver, AND Gold levels (over 30 detailed steps and videos!)
-Twitter feed from @WayneEng
Get the app today!Go to the iTunes Store/Google Play Store and search "DVIDA" to download the app here:
-Full access to American Style and International Style Bronze/Silver/Gold dance manuals and videos on your smartphone or tablet. -Exclusive news and information from Dance Vision and Friends in the DVIDA Magazine
How to Subscribe
1. Once the app is installed, open it and click "Subscription Options"
2. Complete the subscription purchase by clicking the $9.99 button on the screen and entering your iTunes/Google Play password
3. You now have access to the Dance Vision Magazine and the Bronze, Silver, & Gold figures for all 12 American Style dances, including the corresponding videos and descriptions (300+ dance steps total)!
I just purchased the app on my cellphone. Is it possible to use the app on other devices?The mobile app is connected to your account, so as long as the other device is the same operating system (iPad & iPhone) you can use it on both devices. If they are different you will need to purchase the app again.
How to fix No Sound
1. Check the mute button & volume
-The button on the side of the device should be flipped up or towards the screen
-Also make sure the volume is all the way up
2. Make sure the sounds are not locked
-Click "Settings", then "Sounds". Scroll down to see "Lock Sounds" and verify it is green (turned on).
3. Clear all of your apps
-Double click the "Home" button on your iPad (the physical button on the bottom).
-Swipe Up on all apps to clear them out of the memory. Having too many apps open can affect performance.
4. Delete the app and restart your device
-Hold the DVIDA App icon until it starts shaking and then delete it.
-Restart your iPad
-Reinstall the DVDIA App (go to the iTunes store and click the cloud icon with the arrow pointing down)